- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At Bear Creek Veterinary Care, our mission is to provide the highest quality of medical and surgical care to our patients to allow them to live longer and happier lives with their families. We are committed to exceeding our clients' expectations every day by treating their pets as if they were our own.
Bear Creek Veterinary Care … Exceptional Service. Compassionate Care.
Our vision is to create a stable and well respected veterinary hospital which strives for long-term relationships with our clients, our patients, and our staff members. In developing such relationships, and providing excellent medical and surgical care, we feel that we can maintain an excellent quality of life for our patients, their owners, and members of our community—including ourselves. As decisions are made in regard to the practice, they will be done with our vision to give back to the community outstanding health care, fellowship, and education.
Our Core Values:
1. We welcome and respect our clients regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or nationality.
2. We will treat each patient with compassion and respect.
3. We will provide sound medical and surgical advice using up-to-date diagnostics and therapeutics.
4. We will make recommendations based not only on the pet’s obvious problem, but also take into account the family dynamic and the concerns of the client, in order to achieve the best outcome possible for each patient.
5. We will strive to accurately assess each pet’s pain, and treat to minimize that pain. To that end, we will require, before performing any potentially painful procedure, client authorization for additional pain medication if needed.
6. We will provide referrals to clients who would be better served by a specialist.
7. We will welcome and encourage structured opportunities for internships and artistic expression in our hospital by community members.
8. We will keep accurate records noting all communication with our clients, so that we may better serve them.
9. As employees, we will treat each other with respect and kindness, working together as a team, so that our jobs are more enjoyable and rewarding, and in order to provide the best service possible to our clients and patients.
AAHA-accredited hospitals adhere to rigorous standards to ensure that your pet receives the highest quality care available.